An Award in Preparing to Teach in the Lifelong Learning Sector covering the basics of teaching in continuing and adult education, including how to plan sessions, motivate learners and use a variety of assessment methods.
This qualification replaces the CIEH Level 3 Award in Preparing to Teach in the Lifelong Learning Sector.
This qualification is designed for people who:
• Are not in a teaching role, or who have just started a teaching role
• Want a short qualification
• Want a qualification without a minimum teaching practice requirement
The CIEH Level 3 Award in Education and Training provides an introduction to teaching and comprises three units:
• Understanding roles, responsibilities and relationships in education and training
• Understanding and using inclusive teaching and learning approaches in education and training
• Understanding assessment in education and training
This course has been fully booked.
Please fill out the form to the rightbelow to receive updates on this course's availability.
Complete the form below for more information about this course