The QA Level 2 Award in Understanding Mental Health in the Workplace (RQF) is a regulated and nationally recognised qualification that has been specifically designed to raise awareness of the signs and symptoms of common mental health conditions in the workplace and how best to offer support and guidance to colleagues. During this course, candidates will develop a greater understanding on the importance of positive mental health and wellbeing in the workplace and the role that everyone plays in recognising and handling mental health issues at work
1. Understanding mental health and its importance
2. Identifying the roles and responsibilities of those associated with mental health in the workplace
3. Legislation associated with mental health in the workplace
4. Promoting positive mental health in the workplace
5. Common mental health conditions, including:
o Work-related stress
o Eating disorders
o Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
o Obsessive Compulsive disorder (OCD)
6. Identifying key features within a mental health first aid at work action plan and listening technique
Mental Health Awareness Course was absolutely brilliant, Steve Waterman appeared to be highly knowledgable, engaging and overall competent instructor. Facilities are comfy and cheap parking space available next to the building. Really recommend it.
Steve was a great tutor. He certainly knows his stuff - and kept us interested all the way.
Find Out More
Complete the form below for more information about this course* Denotes required field