The QA Level 3 Award in Mental Health First Aid in the Workplace (RQF) is a regulated and nationally recognised qualification that has been specifically designed for those who would like to raise their awareness of mental health, develop an understanding on how best to support, reassure and signpost colleagues to professional support. What’s more, candidates will develop the knowledge, skills and confidence to actively promote positive mental health within their workplace, making it an ideal qualification for mental health champions/first aiders, human resources, managers, supervisors and team leaders.
1. Understanding mental health and its importance
2. The roles and responsibilities for mental health in the workplace
3. Importance of own wellbeing as a mental health first aider
4. Common mental health conditions, including:
5. Promoting positive mental health first aid in the workplace
6. How employers can provide support to employees in the
7. Procedures to support employees who are off work whilst experiencing poor mental health
8. Types of support available both locally and nationally
Mental Health Awareness Course was absolutely brilliant, Steve Waterman appeared to be highly knowledgable, engaging and overall competent instructor. Facilities are comfy and cheap parking space available next to the building. Really recommend it.
Steve was a great tutor. He certainly knows his stuff - and kept us interested all the way.
Find Out More
Complete the form below for more information about this course* Denotes required field